Up@dawn 2.0 (blogger)

Delight Springs

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel By: Colby Melson Section 004

 For my presentation, I will be elaborating on the Philosopher Hegel and time of his beliefs. Hegel Wrote  plenty of famous books, but many people say his work is complicated and confusing. Through the complicated writing he gave 5 Points that are very important. these are; important parts of yourself can be found in history, learn from ideas you dislike, progress is messy, art has a purpose, need for new institutions. in my presentation I will go into greater detail about each of these topics Hegel Proposed. Hegel also came up with a dialectical scheme. This scheme is that it takes 3 moves before you can find the perfect balance for anything. Below, I will attach a video that elaborates on Hegel 5 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JGE3lhuNo 

No comments:

Post a Comment