Up@dawn 2.0 (blogger)

Delight Springs

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Popper and Kuhn's: Philosophy of Science

Hello everyone! My name is Alayna Hurst and I am presenting to you all either today (or next class) some history about these two men and what they believed about the philosophy of science. I shared some history on each person and what their philosophies are. I wanted to share the videos through here with you all in case you wanted to watch them again or get extra information on these two philosophers. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X8Xfl0JdTQ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8cCDtVd5w

I came up with a couple questions that you guys can think about after hearing all of the information or just if you want to put you opinion about what both of these philosophers taught. 

- Do you agree with how Popper laid out his scientific theory? (i.e. the Falsification Principle)

- How do you think these two philosophers ideas coincide? Or how they don't coincide?

This is a link to my powerpoint in case any of you want to look through the information again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment