Up@dawn 2.0 (blogger)

Delight Springs

Saturday, January 31, 2026

UPDATE

 It's Day 7 for me and my family without power. Check "NEXT" on Tuesday morning before class, for the latest update.

==

Wind chill below zero when I took the dogs out this morning. Robert Frost comes to mind...


Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

I'm not really this pessimistic. But I'm ready for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Professor! Thank you for keeping us updated on you and your family during this time. While prayers may not presently provide comfort to you in a tangible way, I am praying for the comfort, providence, and support of your communities and loved ones to continue to give you hope during this time. I am grateful for your kindness in our class and am sending you kindness during this time of inconvenience with the lack of power in your home. I'm grateful that you are safe and am hoping to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete