Up@dawn 2.0 (blogger)

Delight Springs

Monday, November 8, 2021

Play on

  LISTEN. A good weekend for me includes at least two leisurely morning dogwalks (unhurried by pressure to join the daily stress-parade on I-24) and afternoon bikerides in the neighborhood, on the Richland Greenway to Centennial Park, and in Warner Parks. Check, check, and check. Crisp cool mornings and sunny afternoons in the 60s made our walks and my rides a delight.

This weekend's highlight, though, was an internet live stream from Venice, Florida. I was here, but wife and Younger Daughter were there to honor our dear friend Patricia. She died a year ago, but the pandemic prevented a proper memorial at that time. 

We participated in a ceremony to honor her service as a Unity minister in July at Unity Village in Kansas City... (continues)

1 comment:

  1. H1
    I have commented before about the idea of not one part of life being the best or worst, but still it is easy to forget. I often compare the path I have taken with others my age and see the differences. It makes me wonder about what will happen in my life and the happiness I have experienced thus far.

    ReplyDelete